Wednesday, February 18, 2009

happiness is...

going for a course!!! hehehe...

I'm on the 2nd day of my 3-day course. Why am I happy? The course itself is something that I've been waiting to attend, so I am obviously happy about that. No 2 - I've got friends attending the same course with me (and sitting at the same table by design heheh), so that's a plus point as well. No 3 - I am away from the office!!! Hooorayyyy!!!!

I feel like I deserve a break from the office, as well as the chance to increase my knowledge. It's been a while since my immediate superior was in the office, and only those in the know understand what it's been like at work for me & my colleague for the past almost 3 months. Malas nak cerita lebih about work, but the experience is enough to drain us physically, emotionally & mentally. Moving forward, we're excited about the future changes in store soon, but for the moment things like training & courses (plus extra co-curricular pursuits like shopping of course :p) are enough to motivate us to continue what we do, where we are.

So here I am today, and my colleague is going for her course next week...

Brought my cute lappy to the course today, cos we get to use the venue's wi-fi connection... so if I have to wait for Hubby again today, I get to surf to my heart's content dulu... muahahahaha (insert evil laugh here)!!!!

Happy days are here again...

No comments:

Post a Comment