Sunday, March 22, 2009

A new Belle found...

We had dinner a few hours ago at SACC Mall... semenjak jadi warga Shah Alam ni, ni la first time jejak kaki at this mall. I actually wanted to take a look at this particular shop that I saw online... had inquired about its merchandise via email earlier, tapi tak berapa confident nak beli dulu till I actually saw the product.

When we got there, surprise, surprise!! Ada kedai Belle rupanya!!! My wish came true!!! All this while I've been trying to figure out when to go to Alamanda Putrajaya, cos the outlet at Giant Kelana Jaya didn't really appeal to me merchandise-wise. But this one at SACC Mall was a very decent one, I tell you!

Almost terlupa niat sebenarnya nak gi makan and check out another store heheh... while waiting for our dinner to arrive, I brought Adik in the stroller over to check out the clothes. Baru je pegang a few to try on, Hubby dah call - our food's arrived. Terpaksa la patah balik to eat first.

Ingatkan dah abis makan nak pegi sana balik... Malangnya, kedai-kedai ni semua tutup awal!!! 9.30 semua tutup ok! Having been accustomed to 1 Utama, The Curve and Ikano all closing at 10pm or later, that takes some getting used to... so abis makan, balik aje le jawabnye... huwaaa :(

Hmmm... ada la alasan nak ajak Hubby ke sana lagi lepas ni hehehe... It's so near compared to Putrajaya & Kelana Jaya kan? ;p Tapi esok pagi plan nak gi Ikea... camana ni???

No comments:

Post a Comment