Saturday, March 21, 2009

I need...

1 - New lipstick... my Stila is almost down to a stump... although I love the texture and colors Stila has, somehow I feel its lipsticks don't last very long... had the same problem with Clinique's... maybe these 2 brands don't really suit me? Been wanting to try Bobbi Brown or MAC, but not too sure what they'd be like... any advice out there?

2- New compact powder... ha, this one, I know I want Stila's... so no issue hehehe... just waaaaaaaiting for my paycheck to come in...

3 - New books... this is a constant need hehehe... do I get a mystery novel, a cookbook (bab ni Hubby will say 'Bilanye nak buat ni? Buku dah banyak dah...'), general knowledge, kiddie books? The list is endless....

4 - New clothes... huwaaaa.... my waist is slowly expanding again, and reducing my food intake (whenever I could, that is) hasn't made the least impact on my waistline... need to go to Belle soon la macam ni... Edmundser's stocks dah abis tengok dah, and my previous purchases macam dah tak muat aje... new baju kurung pun not a bad idea...

5 - Standing mirror (is that what people call it?)... that would fit nicely on the wardrobe delivered this afternoon... no more standing in the bathroom to check my tudung every morning, hurrah!

7 - Anniversary card (at least) for my parents... that's coming up really soon!!!

6 - More Munawwarah tudungs... hey, matching tudungs are always needed, plus old ones will need replacing hehehe... it can't hurt to continue building up my stock kan, and it's already been a while since I went to the shop...

7 - New bag? Hubby will stare daggers at me if he reads this... maybe not a bag then, not right now anyway... :p

To be honest, items 6 & 7 are more 'wants' rather than needs... but they're no less important than the others, are they? ;)








Side note on item 4 - is it just me, or do maternity clothes look really nice when you are NOT pregnant??? Time pregnant, takde pulak baju yang menarik... time takde plan ni mula la semua baju nampak lawa.... saw some really pretty ones at Motherclub earlier, the kind that you can wear even when you're not pregnant... can I just add the clothes to my wardrobe anyway, and use them now? As long as people don't really think I look pregnant, that should be OK la kan? :)

5 comments:

  1. alo aci,

    i SWEAR by MAC.

    Im a MAC addict.

    been using it since 2002.

    and soooo in love with it.

    the lipsticks are great, and the studio fix powder is a heaven sent.

    (don't get Bobbi Brown's lipsticks. they have that funny-yucky-after taste)

    and MAC, if you return back 6 empty containers (regardless of what product), u get a free lipstick!

    hows that for brand loyalty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there,
    I tak pakai Mac or BB so takleh nak kata..
    Currently am using Shisedo Maquillage, Chanel gloss... lipstick kat bibir i tak pernah lekat hahahaha... but i selalu letak Benefit's Benetint before appyling lipstick... that way, when ur lipstick is gone,there's still a hint of coulour... takdelah pucat lesi

    i got 2 munawwarah yesterday... biasalah... walk in with the intention to buy ONLY ONE colour but i came out with 2 instead.. luckily takde size hahaha otherwise mesti lebih drp 2...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fairy GM,

    Hahaha.... too late, went and bought not one, but TWO Bobbi Brown lipsticks ok! wasn't too sure whether they'd be ok with my lips, but couldn't resist the colors after i tried them... so very i like! tu la, salah aku gak, blog sendiri pun too busy to check :p bearing in mind what u said abt MAC's attention to customer loyalty, i'll check them out next time...

    n.i.

    my friend pun pakai benetint, and she loves it. yg leceh to me is just cos it's a liquid kan, so i have this fear it'll somehow open in my handbag and stain the inside a gorgeous red hehehe...

    i mmg dah surrender... everytime gi munawwarah, mesti over-budget... last month baru je rembat a few, malu la nak ngaku how many i actually bought, punye la lupa diri! :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. have you got everything on your list dear?
    i pun ada beli baju pregnant and pakai masa i tak pregnant :)
    rasanya mcm ok cuma bahagian depan dia tu labuh sikit (drp belakang) sebab kalo untuk org preggie oklah sbb perut buncit, kan?
    tapi i selamba jer... pakai! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs Noba,

    yes, i dah beli baju preggie tu!!! hehehe... siap angkut my friend lagi, and dia pun sama beli for the same reason. tgh tak sabar nak tunggu the right occasion to wear :p i absolutely love motherclub! tgh tunggu if they have new stock pulak hehehe... i think their selection is much better that modernmum's. baju x preggie pun dapat la angkut shirt & seluar satu kat edmundser klcc at their moving-out sale. after this they're going to pavilion, so kena la i menapak to O.U. if nak cari stock baru :(

    basically i got all but item 7 so far... buku tu, beli magazine baru pun aci la for now kan, but once my current book is finished, i'll need a new fix :p

    ReplyDelete