Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Trip

My friends and I are going on a girls-only trip this weekend...

Destination: Jakarta (& Bandung hehehe)

Why girls only? None of the Hubbies (yep, we're all married with kids :p) wanted to come along, cos our main itinerary is SHOPPING!!! Plus a spa session squeezed in between... maybe next time we'll get to come again with our families...

We're really excited about this... plans have been made (thanks in big part to my bro-in-law), potential targets identified (thanks to Mrs Noba and several other people for their recommendations hehehe), but I haven't packed a single thing!!!!

Since we'll only be back on Tuesday, Hubby's left with the kiddies, and to make it easier on him, I'm gonna pack the whole week's worth of kids's clothes for school... so that's double packing for me!!!

To complicate matters, very likely Hubby will have to go to Singapore for a conference next week, starting from the Tuesday that I come back! Sian the kiddies.... one after the other mak bapak deyrang gi travel without them... Never mind, Mama & Abah are planning a family holiday after this, we promise!

Wish me luck getting better before the trip!

2 comments: