Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sick & Bored to Death

Today's the 2nd day I'm stuck at home... dah lama tak MC macam ni.... the usual culprit, a bad case of the sniffles, plus the accompanying non-stop sneezing & runny nose, sore throat, teary eyes and headache...

Normally, if it gets this bad, at most pun I'll take 1 day of MC, but considering I'll be travelling over the sea this Saturday, I need to get well ASAP!!! I don't want to be quarantined upon reaching my destination as a suspected H1N1 carrier!!!

The worst part about being sick like this? I can't do anything much!! Ni nak menaip pun kena stop byk kali, takleh nak tunduk aje (I'm sure you understand why kan? ;P) Tried to access office email using our secure connection, pun ada banyak problem (I wonder if anyone else has ever complained about that connection... leceh sungguh! Hubby's company has a much better IT setup for that purpose...). Nak menjahit, lagi la tak boleh... the heat is making it unbearable... maybe I would have been better off trying to recuperate in the airconditioned office?

Dah la I'll be away from the office for 2 days next week... this week pun dah hilang 2 hari... aiyoyo....

No comments:

Post a Comment