Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sales are Dangerous!

Aduhai... kopak walletku!

Hubby made an unexpected (but pleasant) surprise detour to the MPH Distributors' warehouse sale tadi, on our way back from Seremban... tapi sebab the 2 kiddies dah tido, he stayed in the car with them while letting me loose in the sales area...

I only wish they had shopping carts in there! Sampai berbirat-birat tangan angkut bakul and plastic bags, tapi still tempted to take more books...

Hubby knows it's dangerous to let me go into a bookstore unsupervised... the result? Beratus jugak la habis!!! Aduhai... supplementary income yillek... baru je berniat taknak shopping banyak cos nak gi ladies'-only trip in June... now dah tenyeh lagi.... ouch ouch ouch... and the cashier told me MPH bookstores will also have their sale later in the year...

The consolation? I know I got some great bargains, especially the kids' books and my cooking books hehehe... after this kena puasa beli buku skit... it's only May, and I'm more than 1/2 way through my income tax allocation already!




Thanks for making the stop baby :)













Note on sales: On a whim, went to the Anya Hindmarch store to see the Mother's Day sale merchandise... one bag is stuck on my mind... augh... 50% off woo.... Yes? No? Yes? No? Am I crazeeeeeeee????

2 comments:

  1. i masa pegi MPH sale tu kan, the sales girl siap offer nak letakkan my books sbb tgk i dok terhegeh2 angkat bakul...hahaha!

    ReplyDelete