Saturday, May 16, 2009

Handmade Creations

Yeay, yeay... I'm pleased to announce that I've created a separate blog for the things I've produced for sale (for the moment, tudung la yg banyak ye :p)

Say hello to:-

Handmade Creations

and feel free to drop by often & to spread the word ye!

Besides the items I've put up at the moment, I've also got a few more almost completed (awaiting the finishing touches je) which I'll display soon... hurry, hurry! I'm dying to make more, so as soon as my current stock is gone, I can get to work making more! :)

In the future nak blajar buat benda lain gak (bags, smocked dresses etc), plus several things JV-ed with my mom will also materialize, so insya-Allah hasil kerja tu pun will end up on the new blog...

4 comments:

  1. congratulations on the opening of your new 'shop'!!! i pun baru bukak kedai hehehehe Sama2lah kita berniaga ek? Semoga Allah memberkati kita berdua ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. n.i,

    you bukak kedai apa? meh sini share site... ke yg t-shirt store tu u punye??? cool!!! ada potensi muka ni gak jadi customer you hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yang t-shirt tu la... tgh nak tambah stock... bz sgat tak sempat nak ambik gambar satu-satu... tungguuuu hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe... definitely menunggu ni... took a look the other day, tapi sebab gambar sesatu takde lagi, payah nak tgk in detail...

    ReplyDelete