Saturday, April 11, 2009

That Time of The Year - Part 3

I don't want to write too much about this... those in the know (my close friends included), know what has happened, and who the various parties to the situation are, and we all know who is responsible...

Just wanna go on the record to say... 'Apa punye orang la macam ni, punye bersungguh-sungguh hasad dengki.... other people fight tooth and nail for their staff's benefit, but this one fights to lower her staff down... ' I am not a vindictive person by nature, but this I will remember, and I will not forgive, ever.

To this person - Tuhan tu Maha Kaya, Maha Adil... everything that you've ever done to other people in the past (not just me) have been and will continue to be manifested in the states of various parts of your life. If you think back, you may figure out why you've been very unfortunate in some things... Doa orang yang teraniaya tu makbul... But somehow we (yes, that's right... WE - there are many others who share my thoughts) know that you feel you're such a good person & great employee that you don't have any shortcomings. You are so busy denying other people their rights, you don't remember your own responsibility towards those you're oppressing and not appreciating. Remember what other people have done for you when you were unable to do anything, and not just what you think they should be doing more....

As for me, if this is my rezeki, then I accept it...

The best system in the world is useless if the people implementing it perverts it for their own benefit...

I have closed my book on my association with this person....

No comments:

Post a Comment