Saturday, April 11, 2009

Finished!

I finally finished the tudung I started at Yela's class (I had to unpick all the finishings cos the tudung was too tight hehehe...), and downloaded the tudung-making technique to my mom. She, being the experienced seamstress, of course found it a lot easier than I did :p

So while she started on a new one, I finished up my 1st tudung and continued with my second (the piece that I shared with Kak R.) The 3rd one (the same material my mom worked on) will have to wait till I get the awning from Yela.

Once the pieces dah dijahit tepi, then we can finish both tudungs... yeay!

Tengah dengki ni sebenarnya... Kak R dah siap semua, turned all the pieces she bought into tudungs and our office mates dah siap bertanya nak tempah dah... hehehe... akak sorang tu memang rajin, and dah terrer menjahit... aku yang beriya nak gi belajar, tak siap-siap lagi hasilnya! At least now mine is finally finished! Hooray!

Dapat la merasa guna my mom's new machine last night... daaannnggg teringin nak satu jugak!! It's pricey, but then again, I've spent cumulatively more on my bag collection hehehe... tapi savings dah kurang la... pinjam aje la dulu for now kot hehehe...

Now that I've started, I do find the whole sewing experience quite appealing, and want to continue with other projects like my own baju... but how am I gonna juggle the little time I have left at home between my darlings and the sewing??? Adoi laaaa... dah la skarang ni asyik dok keluar ofis after 8 je... penat badan and kepala...

3 comments:

  1. oh oh oh!!!
    good luck witproject :)h ur sewing

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!

    in that case, i want to tempah lah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs Noba,

    Thanks :)

    Fairy GM,

    Nak tempah? Can, can... wait a bit till my sewing improves ek? Hehehe... Otherwise can put up at your mom's shop for sale tak? :p

    ReplyDelete