Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cupcake Decorating Class

Aren't these cute???

I am proud to say that these were all made by yours truly, after almost 7 hours of work :)

Spent the day with several friends at a cupcake-decorating class, and I have to admit, although it was quite tiring (my face was so oily at the end of the day!) for someone without a single artistic bone in her body, it was really kinda relaxing and therapeutic too! Of course it helped that we had a teacher guiding us all the way, and the vanilla and chocolate cuppies were absolutely yum!

This was my tray, surrounded by the other trays at the end of the day...


I liked the hat and booties the best.... the roses were the most difficult for me...
Will definitely try out making the cuppies using the new recipes soon... the decorating? Hmm... we'll see how confident I am hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment