Saturday, November 7, 2009

How do you know???

How do you know what it is that you're meant to do in life?

How do you discover what suits you best?

Is there a formula? A course that'll help you chart your way? How do you peel off the different layers that make you a person, and find the real being underneath? How do you find your true calling, your life's passion? Work that you enjoy so much, it doesn't deserve to be called 'work'?


















I feel worn out....

Is it the job? The company? The position? I'm just a 'balaci', by the way... please do not misunderstand this as the moanings of a boss hehehe...

Is this what I'm destined to be, to do for the rest of my productive years? I enjoy going to work, yet lately I'm feeling my work is becoming more and more meaningless. Mounds of paperwork that I have to force others to complete, yet without any clear, discernible use... paperwork with info that we already can get from other sources... and yet, to give feedback for improvement to the powers-that-be is to put my neck out to be chopped, to be branded a 'trouble-maker'...

Help!

Oh to be a WAHM, or my own boss... 1 year and 3 months more... *sigh*...

3 comments:

  1. babe, i always feel the same hahahaa... at least u know that u'll be a WAHM in a year's time... in my case, i don't know! hehehehe

    we have our frustrations, career wise... I totally agree with u on the trouble maker part... frust giler kan? tiap2 bulan i bg hint kat my husband nak berhenti hahahaah tapi dia buat derk je hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least you know that you'll be WAHM soon. don't worry, in the mean, just do the best you can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MN, n.i.,
    I ni mng cita-cita nk jd WAHM, tapi apa W yg nk dibuat tu yg still open for consideration. Sometimes (lately very often) I rasa tak berbaloi pegi keje for more than 12 hrs per day n miss out on yr kids growing up, but we hv no choice...

    ReplyDelete