Saturday, November 14, 2009

Catching up on reading

I have at least 5 maganizes at home (Impiana, Impiana Dapur, Impiana Apartmen) from various months that are waiting to be read...

At least 3 more are at work...

This weekend's goal? To finish at least 2! Since my 'extra-curricular' class tomorrow is cancelled, I get to 'lepak' at home yeay!!!

I'm trying not to think about the pile of laundry that needs ironing...



Additional potential plans - if I can convince Hubby to go to either the MPH sale, or to Fella Design's sale... quality fabrics on sale for my potential projects... hehehe... and of course books need no excuse...

3 comments:

  1. goshh likewise...beli je magz tapi bawak balik tak bace...
    in actual fact last friday i make n effort bace juagk 2 magz sampai kan trus terlupe nk tgk nur kasih! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i baru gi MPH last week.cari buku kumon for the kiddos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe... i tak sempat nak pegi the MPH sale, so selamat tak beli buku baru...

    LV, i tambah lagi Impiana December pulak!! Bertambah-tambah lagi koleksiku!!! Kan best kalau boleh cuti and lepak at home to read? :)

    ReplyDelete