Sunday, October 10, 2010

Tummy oh tummy...

My tummy is no longer my own...

It rolls around in unpredictable ways, at all times of the day...

Sometimes I get sudden punches or pushes from within (and trust me, it hurts!!!), and it takes a whole lot of rubbing on the spot to push the knobby limb in... even with this 3rd one, I can't tell if it's a foot or knee... luckily it's not a kick to the ribs, but still...

Baby's head is already downward, so I'm guessing the frequent fluttering I feel right below the huge tummy are from his hands moving about...

This is one very active kiddo! At last count 2 weeks ago, he's about 1.6kg, which was still ok by the doc...

At this very moment, the kicks have begun... I get the feeling this kiddo gets snatches of sleep during odd ours of the day and night, and at other times just loves to announce his presence (usually when I'm just about to go to sleep or get started with work)... you are gonna be a force to be reckoned with, kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment